Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 PREMIERES...ONE DAY!

A scene from Aurora Bentham's brilliant premiere, "ULTIMATE SURRENDER"

I wasn't expecting two of my movies to come out the same day. This post will focus on my new AMAZING film directed by the talented Aurora Bentham. (Sammie's movie was already posted below)

Aurora's film is entitled ULTIMATE SURRENDER. It features the two of us together for the first time!!! And it's one of the best SL movies you can watch. It's different and funny and above all, sexy!!

Thank you Aurora for letting me be part of such a fun movie and what's maybe even a masterpiece. The movie is really simple. Here it is in Aurora's own words...
Watch as SL's biggest stars catfight it out on the mats. One ends up losing and pounding the others pussy into submission with a strapon. 
But what makes it so great is how Aurora shows our characters. Her sound edits of us are marvelous, as she plays the dominant Tough Girl, and I am the Girlie Bimbo. The fighting is sexy and the sex scenes together are really super hot. I know i was aroused just filming them!! 


I love everything about the movie. I love the wrestling idea. I love the music. I love the cameo by Scooby as the ref in the bare midriff. Even the "tags" for the movie on Naughty Machinima make me smile. They read..."Catfight, Bisexual, Strapon, Girl On Girl, Licking, Fingering."


That about says it all. And now the film...
               

1 comment: