Friday, September 3, 2010

AURORA RETIRES :(


Sad news in the world of SL adult films. Everybody's favorite "IT GIRL," the great AURORA BENTHAM announced her retirement today.

For all of you that don't already know I have recently decided to retire from making movies. This for personal reasons that I have decided to do this. Perhaps I will come back and do a couple videos here and there who knows. I will keep all the applications I have still on file regardless. I wish you all luck still with everything and your movies.
-Aurora
We wish the great Aurora all the best in whatever she does. We love you girl!

Here are two of my very favorite SL movies by her.
(Aurora's greatest films after the jump!)

The first was directed by Aurora...stars the lovely Aurora...and features the voice of the lovely Aurora. So there's a lot to love about it!

             

The next one is the only movie to star us both. I just love how she handles me :)
Plus it was so much fun to shoot because Scoobie and Aurora's wife Kallie were making us laugh the whole time.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment