Monday, November 29, 2010

DON'T MISS MOVIE: Kathrein Henhouse's "LOST IN SPACE"


Kathrein Henhouse is one of my mentors. She was the first woman that I knew of who did Adult SL cinema. The first female actress and the first female director. Her films always remind me what a craftsman she is and how lacking my own are.

Her latest film is called LOST IN SPACE. Kat claims:

"...the clip is not really a sexclip, I tried some new light settings and shadow effects with the Phoenix viewer. Have fun and enjoy the show...."

She couldn't be more wrong. It's super sexy. Her avi is very hot and the animations are fantastic. And the lighting and sets are beautiful.

Take a look. I know I've learned a lot from Kathrein. I'm sure watching her movie, you will too!

(click READ HERE to see it)



LOST IN SPACE by Kathrein Henhouse

             

No comments:

Post a Comment