Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What NOT to Wear/What TO wear

A little new segment I like to call 'What NOT to Wear/What TO Wear'
I'll be going around the SL grind finding pictures of two things. Styles to wear and not to wear in SL. In this case I will not be posting any names or disclosing who is in the photos that I take. I will also be open for submissions if anyone wishes to give pictures to me. I will take pictures in either what to wear or what not to wear. All the photos will be raw and unedited so you can see the true side of what people are wearing.

As seen on my Blog on the following Link :

Auroras Borealis


What NOT to Wear
You can clearly see this AV is wayyy overdone here.
First of all she is way too skinny for the body type. Its not even possible to get a waist that small without physically hurting yourself. The breasts are way too squished together with cleavage. And she is wearing no prim part at the bottom of the dress, which looks horrible with her no no parts showing.


What TO Wear
This one has the right amount of balance for her body shape. Cute fitting clothes. The socks and sneakers is adorable with what she is wearing. Just a little bit of tattoo and cute accessories. A definite 'What TO Wear' of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment