Sunday, July 17, 2011

NOTHING BUT ORAL SEXXX FILM


Aidan Lexenstar has just finished his new film called 100% ORAL, PART 2. And it definitely lives up to its name!

Not a lot of plot in this one. But you wouldn't expect that from something named 100 PERCENT ORAL. There's a lot of great sex in this film. I think Aiden is a director to watch. If he pays attention to things like hair going through bodies and other details he's going to be a great one.

Because this film really gets going in the second half. And its over 20 mins long, which is a long time for a SL film. So more kudos to Aidan.



One thing about 100 PERCENT ORAL, Aiden can really lick pussy!! I've seen some great bj's on screen but i don't know if I've seen a man as "attentive" as Aiden in this picture. Good work, sweetie. No wonder we ladies love ya!


Here's the hot film after the break.



100% ORAL, PART 2 by Aiden Lexenstar
A continuation of my Oral series, featuring Mutsumi Avedon, Asphyxiations Dreamscape, Candi Mynx and myself. I'll compile the music list asap. Hope you enjoy :-) 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment