Thursday, February 14, 2013

THE SEXIEST® PHOTO OF THE DAY : FEB 13-14

Gwen enter hard in me

Gwen enters hard...by Sidam79 Zenovka. They say a picture says a 1000 words, just the faces do here! I'd say this is not just THE SEXIEST®  OF THE DAY! it's the understatement of the year, looks way, way more than just plain hard to me! Oh my!

Snapshot_Busted 1

They say a Valentines Heart is inspired by this very thing, a very shapely and hot, curvy girls rear! ( yet more evidence i just don't throw this blog together! ) So consider this our first valentines message on the blog today. it could be "Rear Of The Year" but it's  THE SEXIEST®  OF THE DAY! it's Busted. By Jordana Baily.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh a frend says me my shot is on this blog :)
    I'm very happy you like it so much :)

    sidam79 Zenovka

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMm was a great shoot she really caught a great angle i didnt even think to grab. .. She will be amazing .. watch out all

    ReplyDelete