Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hoobs Hotties Updated : New Recruits!

Emmanuelle Jameson

Hoobs has been updating the Hotties lately, and the search is still on for two more girls to join the ranks. As well as new additions to the modelling group, Hoobs has also been updating the images seen on the blog, linking to the models profiles. Such as this lovely one of Emmanuelle above.

See the new Hotties below. After more from Hoobs himself...

"When I started the Hotties back in August, I honestly thought it would not last this long. I thought I would have left sl by now or just grown tired of it. But with the help and support of all of you that support the Hotties and this blog. I thank you, it is cause of you that this blog is still going. Also I'm sure the Hotties love it to. With all that said, it is only right that we expanded  the Hotties from 20 to 25. We had some quit which dropped us down to 18. But have no fear , we found some very hot replacements. Currently looking for 2 more Hotties to get us back to 25. But below are the new beautiful Hotties that have joined us. Once again, if it  wasn't for everyone that enjoys the Hotties. I would have shut this blog down. But I thank you and look forward to the future with the Hotties."





2 comments: