Monday, July 8, 2013

Kirsten Smith Shoots My Curves, Lines, and Shadows.

Serenity - Curves,Lines and Shadows 4

I get to see a lot of photographers in my role in the group, and running this Blog. I don't always get the opportunity, or the time to model for many. So when i did get a chance and a window opened up to pose for one of my long time favourite Photographers Kirsten Smith, i was very happy!

I landed on a well designed set, with superb lighting, Kirsten had done a lot of hard creative work before i even arrived. Making this shoot possible considering our times and opportunities don't always overlap too often. That was half the work, and i was delighted with the rest when i saw the results.

Many thanks Kirsten, and i hope you enjoy her pics.

Serenity - Curves,Lines and Shadows 2

Serenity - Curves,Lines and Shadows 3

Serenity - Curves,Lines and Shadows 1

No comments:

Post a Comment