Monday, February 24, 2014

A delightful night with Rachel Swallows

A delightful night

Busted Magazine's new issue will come out as usual at the start of the month, and from what i hear, it will be a very intriguing one, definitely not to miss as soon as it's avalaible. But ! I am not here to talk about the magazine (yet!) but to show you yet another photoshoot involving its owner. Alexus Minotaur delivers again with a great set of himself and Rachel Swallows.

Taking from both the description on his website and the story on his flickr stream...

I want to show you a set I worked some time ago with the delicious Rachel Swallows. I liked a lot because is very classy, we did in a nice place (the former Sensations Mansion) and I had the great company of Rachel Swallows, a fantastic girl who accepted to work with me no matter the hour and tiredness.

A beautiful lady was dinning in the club where I used to visit. Why she is alone? maybe she is waiting for someone? I approached and ask: hello, do you mind if we share a dinner? it looks like both are alone. Her name was Rachel, she was a successful businesswoman who used to visit the club every thursday after work. We had a good conversation, and then we moved to her place for some wine. I never tasted the wine but instead I would be ready to taste something better

A delightful night

A delightful night

A delightful night

A delightful night

A delightful night

A delightful night

A delightful night

No comments:

Post a Comment