Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Krystal's Cumsluts!

Cumslut Series pres.: Krystal Steal

I think with this single post I have included more peens than in the rest of my blogging career so far. Hey, I don't get to publish THIS kind of shameless hardcore material often!

But this is a great series by Krystal Steal: you all know her peculiar style in photography, and how effective and dramatic it is. She uses it for some stark sexual pictures here, in what is defined by its title , the "Cumsluts series". What can I say? Go on her flickr and check out in its entirety this ongoing dirty dirty project! Enjoy.

Cumslut Series pres.: Krystal Steal

Cumslut Series pres.: Krystal Steal

Cumslut Series pres.: Dutchie & Krystal

Cumslut Series pres.: Dutchie & Krystal

Cumslut Series pres.: Quinn Ying

Cumslut Series pres.: Quinn Ying

Cumslut Series pres.: Throe Velle

Cumslut Series pres.: Throe Velle

Cumslut Series pres.: Angie & Krystal

Cumslut Series pres.: Angie & Krystal

And as this preview shot from Yukii tells you...there'll be more to cum! DANG IT, I made the obvious joke. Sorry.

Gangbanged!

1 comment: