Sunday, December 21, 2014

Catching Up With: Smoking Diesel

The only problem with catching up with this guy, was I didn't have a clue who he was, I just knew I liked his work! Luckily he didn't mind sharing a little about himself.

My name is Smoking Diesel, and I like to take pictures!

I have been in SL for quite some time, Took a long break and actually only returned to it a couple of months ago. And I have been exploring all kinds of things to do. At one point, I met someone who showed me some beautiful pictures she took. We got to talking about it, and she gave me some tips about some of the settings that could be tweaked for optimal results. So, I started playing around, and I found the beautiful girls of sl are great focal point of my guerrilla snapshots. I like to be the one standing in a corner silently, trying to capture a girls face. The thrill of being able to focus and set the angle just in time before the AO fucks it all up again is great fun, and its all about timing.

Besides that, I like to do erotic shots, single ladies performing individual sexual acts, or couple poses. I like to be subtle about it, try to let the picture speak about the erotic tension that was felt when the shot was taken. Close ups are a favorite.. And I love to experiment with lighting.

So If you see me standing around in a hangout somewhere. I just might be cursing your AO. I am pretty sociable so say hi if you want to!

















Photos compiled by Domino Dupre









No comments:

Post a Comment