Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Catching Up With: TexasRobMcRae

I had the pleasure of working with TexasRobMcRae a year or so ago when we were both just getting the hang of this photography stuff. It was a Halloween hardcore set that I shot. When we finished, he slipped me a couple of pics he had shot during the session and I knew right then, he was going to be real good.


"I've been in SL since September 2012 and started taking pics shortly after I found out I had a camera.  Met my partner Dani on May 28, 2014 and we've been together since the day we met.  When I'm not shooting pictures I enjoy dancing, exploring and playing greedy with friends.  I also spend a lot of time watching Dani dance burlesque at Kiki's and the Starlite Theater." ... TexasRobMcRae

Dakota

Dani

with Dani

You know who she is :)


Mandylovsyou


Lotje and Ares

Dani

Guess :)











No comments:

Post a Comment