Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Sexiest® Photos Of The Day ∙ Official Gallery ∙ July 11


L A D I E S   N I G H T

True Confessions..


I'm in a long term relationship with my boyfriend but on a night out with friends I met a guy and by the middle of the night we were dancing and getting really close.

By closing time we were kissing passionately and he asked me to spend the night at his house and before I knew it I'd agreed and we were on our way to his home.

Afterwards, when I was back at my own house with my boyfriend, I thought I was only attracted to this guy out of drunkenness but the next time I saw him my stomach had butterflies and I realized that I liked him more than I thought.

I feel so guilty but I really think I'm in love with this other guy. I can't stop thinking about him and what it would be like to date him. Should I leave my boyfriend and try things out with this guy or just try to forget about him?

I am so stressed and I know what I have done is completely wrong.

K

You know, I don't really thing K is all that stressed, but here's..

The Sexiest Ladies Photos of the Day!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment